In this Mexican recipe, fresh corn on the cob is slathered in a spicy, cheesy, vegan sauce and sprinkled with Tajin and coriander. Shared by Yvis from Latin Soul by Yvis.
4 corns on the cob
½ cup vegan grated parmesan
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp coriander chopped
Tajin seasoning to taste
1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
1/4 cup vegan sour cream
2 tbsp lemon juice
- Lemon Cream: Mix all the ingredients and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to be used.
- Preheat your grill.
- In a small bowl, mix together grated cheese, garlic and coriander. Mix to combine ingredients and set aside.
- Boil the corn for 15 minutes.
- Grill the corn for about 5 -10 minutes, until it is slightly charred.
- Immediately off the grill, while the corn is still hot, spread each cob of corn with lemon cream.
- Sprinkle each corn with the cheese mixture, rotating the corn to cover it entirely.
- Sprinkle with Tajin and coriander.
- Last, a squeeze of lemon.